OurPCB Assembly Capability Overview
- Automatic surface mount assembly capabilities for accurate placement.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Assembled, inspected, and tested to MIL-STD and IPC specifications.
- Lead-Free & RoHS Assembly.
- Full turn key available.
- Consigned Components or Customer supplied.
- Manufacturing capabilities from prototype quantities through production volume with quick turnarounds available.
- Placer speed:60,000 chips per hour, Feeders number: 140 piece of 8 mm reel feeders，28 IC tray feeders.
- Ability to handle essentially any device including all types of QFNs, BGAs, CGAs, DFNs, SONs and CSPs.
- Fine pitch and BGA placement capabilities with %100 X-ray inspection.
- Automated Optical Inspection.
- Accuracy: <±40μm, under the condition of 3σ，CPK≥1., Angle accuracy <±0.06°.
- Components Size：SMT 01005 to 100mm×80mm.
- SMT, Through Hole assembly, Single/double side SMT, Single/double sides mixture assembly.
- Minimum width/space of QFP: 0.15mm/0.3mm, Minimum diameter /space of BGA: 0.2mm/0.35mm.
- Maximum part’s highness : 18mm, Maximum part’s weight:30g.
- PCB Size：50mm×50mm～450mm×406mm, PCB Thickness：0.5mm～4.5mm.
OurPCB Australia offer a full ROHS compliant PCB assembly services. Providing a complete transition path from existing Tin-lead based assembly thru to ROHS compliance. Our ROHS conversion services cover BOM modifications thru to Board level design modifications.
OurPCB Australia SMT and through hole equipment includes automatic Pick and Place machines, X-Ray equipment and AIO inspection. To protect the PCB laminate and components from temperature excesses and achieve high reliable solder bond we have Optimized our re-flow processes.
Clients are welcome to send component kit’s (consigned), We also offer Turnkey assembly where we source the components. With the ability to source components from virtually any supplier around the globe we remove all of our clients pains in sourcing from various accredited component suppliers.
OurPCB Australia offers (DFM) design for manufacturability analysis feedback to our customers regarding the assemblies that are either in the design stage or currently under manufacture.
Simple to complex rework. Reasons for rework of include but are not limited to, Poor solder joints, Solder bridges, Faulty components, Engineering parts changes, upgrades, etc.
PCBA testing utilising customer supplied test equipment or in-house developed test jigs, We can support any test procedures required by our customers, Full functional testing with documentation.
OurPCB: A High Spec – High Value Service
OurPCB manufacturing is dedicated to providing the best possible customer experience. We work hard at ensuring your PCB job is manufactured with fewer issues as possible. This usually equates to time saving and less issues. If there is a problem then Mark will deal with it on the spot. Just call Mark on 0417-264-974 as he’s able deal with any issue.
Get A Quote Now
PLEASE PROVIDE IN THE FORM ATTACHMENT:
Gerber files (RS-274X Format)
Nc Drill files
Pick and place files
BOM (Excel spreadsheet)
Also insert a specification document (ie ms word or text file) to provide further detail if necessary. To insert a file just drag it over the “File Upload/PCB Files” icon below or click on the icon and browse to your files.